This seminar is intended for groups of aspiring inventors and product developers who have less than one year of experience and desire to learn the basics of the invention, patent and product development process.
Highlights of what you will learn:
– Key success factors for identifying patentable ideas
– Considerations for Provisional vs. Non-Provisional patents
– An overview of the patent process
– How to do a basic patent search
– Strategies for when your idea appears to be covered by other patents
– How to develop draft patent wording
– What is your patent is denied?
– How to manage a product through the idea, patent, design and monetization phases
– Steps you can take to further your patent knowledge
Up to 15 people at your facility. Customized location and group-pricing available upon request.